Storm Damage? We Help with the Insurance Claims Process
If you need roof insurance repair, turn to the knowledgeable team at Les Norris Roofing, LLC. Our specialists have years of experience working with insurance companies and adjusters directly. Once you notice damage caused by a storm or another unforeseen event, contact one of our contractors. We’ll assess the area of concern, itemize the damage and work with your insurance adjuster to facilitate the necessary repairs.
Our Insurance Restoration Process
- Roof Inspection — First, a project manager from Les Norris Roofing, LLC will come to your home and assess the damage caused by the storm. We’ll document the necessary repairs in a detailed report and talk with you about the best course of action moving forward.
- File a Claim — Next, we’ll help you contact your insurance company to file a claim.
- Adjuster Meeting — To ensure you are properly represented, one of our team members will be on-site to meet with your insurance adjuster. We’ll talk with them about the damage we’ve recorded and make sure their report includes all necessary repairs.
- Approval of Paperwork —Sometimes technical jargon in insurance paperwork can be confusing. Our project manager will review all the details of the claim outlined in your agreement to ensure everything is correct and fair.
- New Roof Repair & Installation — If approved, we’ll get started on your roof restoration with either roof repair work or the installation of a new roof. We’ll recommend which solution is best for your home and the safety of those it protects.
Restore Your Roof Back to Its Pre-Loss Condition
Let’s work together to restore you roof back to its pre-loss condition (or better!). Les Norris Roofing, LLC provides roof insurance repair in Nashville, TN, and the surrounding areas. Call our team today at 615 491 1478 to get started on the process, or fill out our online contact request form. We’ll be happy to provide you with a free inspection.