Distinctive Metal Roofing Installed by the Experts
Metal roofing is becoming a popular roofing material for residential application. They now come in a wide range of styles that look just like other common roofing materials, yet their properties are far more longer-lasting. Les Norris Roofing, LLC specializes in metal roof installation that offers the following benefits:
- High performance with a lifespan of 50+ years.
- Versatile styles to match any home.
- Interlocking panels that create maximum wind resistance.
- Fire-resistant and can withstand high temperatures.
- Energy-efficient properties that keep homes cooler.
Find the Right Metal Roofing System for Your Home
Our metal roofing selection comes in various styles, thicknesses and materials. We also offer specialty coatings to weatherproof your metal roof that come in a variety of finishes, including burnished copper. Each of our metal roofing options are backed by both manufacturer and workmanship warranties. Below are some of the metal roofing systems we offer:
- Standard steel. This material is known for its durability and unsurpassed protection against the elements. For homes in Tennessee that are susceptible to wind damage, this option is highly uplift-resistant.
- Stainless steel. Stainless steel roofs are often lighter than galvanized steel roofing. They can also stand tough against damaging elements including heavy rainfall and high winds.
- Zinc. Because this material is non-corrosive, it isn’t susceptible to rust and is highly resilient. It’s also considered an environmentally-friendly option.
Contact Your Residential Roof Replacement Experts
If you’re in the process of getting a new roof, consider the benefits of a metal roofing system. Les Norris Roofing, LLC specializes in residential roof replacement and metal roof installation. We’ll help you find the right system for your property’s needs. Schedule a consultation by calling (615) 945-1026 or fill out our contact form and we’ll be happy to provide you with a free metal roof estimate.