Let Our Experts Help You Recover From Storm Damage in Franklin, TN
Mother Nature can unleash her fury when you least expect it, leaving behind downed trees and significant property damage, including roof damage. While we can’t do anything about the trees, Les Norris Roofing can make things right with your roof. We are the local storm damage repair experts in Franklin, providing comprehensive inspections and repairs when you need them.
If your roof is leaking following a storm, you cannot delay roof repairs. Call Les Norris Roofing right away so we can tarp your roof and get the water stopped to prevent further damage inside your home. We want to help you regain your peace of mind as we put together a plan to restore your home, including assisting with the insurance claim process.
Signs of Storm Damage
The consequences of storm damage can range from minor shingle granule loss to entire missing sections of a roof. In addition to missing shingles, look for the following signs of damage:
• Shingle granule loss. It’s normal for shingles to gradually lose their granule covering, but a hailstorm can dramatically accelerate this process. Look for large amounts of granules in the roof valleys and gutters.
• Bruising. When a hailstone hits a shingle with high force, it will leave a dark spot where the shingle granules were knocked off. This weakens the shingle mat and will eventually lead to leakage.
• Cracking. Large hailstones can smash into the shingle so hard that they crack the mat. This type of damage must be addressed right away.
• Lifted shingles. High winds may lift asphalt shingles, causing the adhesive seal that holds them onto the roof to break. If the shingles do not reseal, they will allow water penetration.
• Dents. Dents in metal flashing, gutters and other metal components are evidence of hail damage.
Contact Us for Fast, Expert Storm Damage Repair
Les Norris Roofing, LLC provides storm damage repair in Franklin, TN, and the surrounding areas. If you’re not sure your roof has storm damage, let us complete a free inspection. Call our team today at (615) 491-1478 to get started on the process, or fill out our online contact request form.